Original topic:

Samsung My Files new update available in S10Lite

(Topic created on: 09-30-2021 09:00 PM)
CAzad
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
<Updates>
-When searching the internal storage, you can immediately add or delete Favorites while checking the folder route. 

- When compressing files, you can strengthen the security by entering a password. Compressed files with passwords can also be unzipped. 

- "Analyze storage" now shows you how much storage is being used by file type on OneDrive/Google Drive. 

[Introducing My Files] "My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just likea file explorer on your computer. You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time. 
Download and experience "My Files" now. 

New features in My Files] 
1. You can perform up to five tasks at the same time (e.g., copying and moving files simultaneously). 
2. You can restore deleted files from Trash. 
3. You can connect to cloud storage as well as server storage. 
4. When you're traveling, you'll receive notifications that'll help you free up space on your phone.

[Key features] - Browse and manage files stored on your smartphone, SD card, or USB drive conveniently. Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details. 

- Try our user-friendly features.
 The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened 
The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (APK) .
Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen Provides a function used to analyze and free up storage space.

- Enjoy our convenient Cloud services. Samsung Cloud Drive Google Drive OneDrive Network storage (accessible after downloading the APK file) 
*Supported features may be different depending on models. 

[Required permissionsl Storage: Used to open, delete, edit, search files and folders on internal/ external memory

6 Comments
Din74
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok
0 Likes
Din74
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Good
0 Likes
Din74