Original topic:

Samsung Members vs Huawei Community

(Topic created on: 12-23-2018 11:43 PM)
Jimmy2
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
currently I'm using Mate 20 Pro and S9 . what I see in Huawei Community forum that there are some discussion going on about features, problems, apps development etc in short some healthy discussion but when I open Samsung members I see more than half of people are A and J series users and spamming whole forum asking about Oreo update, some idiots are asking questions like OneUI in J and On series, some are posting literally anything comes in their creative mind, few minutes before i see post explaining definition of gaming... Mannn! Seriously!! Some are posting their selfies like it's a social media some are still crying for Oreo and Nought this shows how Huawei is ahead of Samsung in terms of providing updates and Huawei Community has much more mature users than Samsung Members. 
6 Comments
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Definitely Samsung going to lose their customers
0 Likes
Jimmy2
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Community is dying bro...
0 Likes
öNonMonkö
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
The administrator of Samsung Members is not giving due diligence to her / his job.

Nowadays, there are very few responses from the administrator and then, we also read her / his copy and pasted responses.
0 Likes
Bundel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same thing happened in MIUI forum too. There are discussions about bugs, software development etc but in Samsung community, all concerned about One UI, but they even don't know about it. Always spamming about same topic. I am fade up with these discussions.
0 Likes
JS20Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
and so much of advertisements as well. some idiots
0 Likes
honeymishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
NIce post
0 Likes