Original topic:

Samsung Level U pairing issue

(Topic created on: 04-02-2019 10:13 AM)
zarqash
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing a problem with my samsung level u head phone device. I have been using it for 1 year and it was working perfectly. Ever since i have un paired it from my cell phone, I am unable to pair it again. In fact it does not appear nearby blue tooth devices, any help would be highly appreciated 
0 Likes
2 Comments
RyoSan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
menu -> settings -> apps -> top right corner 3 dots -> show system apps -> bluetooth -> storage -> clear cache/clear data.

settings -> general managment -> reset -> reset network settings

level u - hold bluetooth button to the right side till u get pairing mode

GL
0 Likes
Muayad_K
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

We understand that you have issues to connect Level U headset to your phone. And we apologize for the inconvenience.

Please give the following steps a try, that might help you solve this issue:

Settings > Apps > More (︙) > Show system apps > select Bluetooth > tap Force stop > open Storage > Clear Data & Clear cache

Kindly note that all saved/paired devices will be wiped from the Bluetooth history.

If the issue still persists, please follow the below steps:

Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings

Considering that all network data and settings will be reset, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and mobile data. Then you can try to connect again using Bluetooth.

Kindly be informed that you can change the phone visibility by following the below steps:

Settings > Connections > Phone visibility (If this option is available in your phone)

If it’s still not connecting, Please download Samsung Level application and try to connect using the app.

If the issue still there, please try to connect the headphone to another phone.

If it’s connected, we recommend you to visit the service center with your phone to be checked by the technician.

0 Likes