Original topic:

Samsung India forgot S20 lineup in India

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 03:52 PM)
babatherockstar
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I think Samsung India has forgotten that they launched **bleep** device which we bought by selling levers, kidneys, hearts.

All low cost, mid range, year old, 10 year old Samsung mobiles are getting July patch and we are still on May.

Is this community having any admin, samsung developer looking into post and seeing our frustration? 

I have concluded that they just watch us crying and say, 'Aur lo chutiyoooo humse mehenge phones'. LOL.
6 Comments
Bubli
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
correct brother
0 Likes
Tejastjj
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
dude just chill, your S20 won't turn into a super s20 ,its still going to be the same with little tweaks. just wait 😌. And nobody asked you to sell your organs to buy a phone, I bet you wouldn't even think of doing these stuffs for your closed one's. 😂😂😂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
ever heard of sarcasm? if not please know it and decide when ppl are sarcastic
0 Likes
Tejastjj
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ever heard of a "joke" ? if not please know it and just laugh at it ..!!!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that as of now we don't have any information regarding new update for your device. Whenever there is any new update for your device you will be notified and you can check the update in the Samsung Members app under the notice section. kindly keep your applications and software updated to the latest version.

Update device software (If available):- Tap on Settings>Software update>Download and install>Checking for software update>Software update available>Download>updates >Downloading updates>Install now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
lol
0 Likes