Original topic:

Samsung Ignoring Customers

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 09:11 AM)
KeshavNaik
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After so many petitions to have SD 865 on S20 and Note20 line-up, you ignored the Indian Customers but you choose to have it on Tab S7+.
Have you lost it completely? You are willing to sell Note20 with inferior chips for a Lakh?

Shame on you Samsung. Get your priorities straight. You ruined the flagships for me.

All eyes on Nokia... Good bye ShamSunder..
3 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
KeshavNaik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Support Team, I have tried all this but you just won't listen.
I have signed petitions, raised request on Samsung Help Site.
YOU JUST WON'T LISTEN.
You are following the Apple greed.. Note 20 Ultra India version proves it exactly. I so wanted to upgrade from s20+ (you charged the same as US version but no 5g.. great going) to Note 20 Ultra but you are making me hate Samsung more each year. 1lakh+ your top of the line flagship and you didn't care about the Indian customers.
guess what - you are still indifferent about our feelings cause 2021 will also have a dumb exynos chip without AMD as the development is still not complete.

Samsung was the first phone I purchased... and I still own one.. never wavered. you own the other hand have never treated Indian Customers equally. VERY BAD.
I have given up on you Samsung
0 Likes
KeshavNaik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Support Team, I have tried all this but you just won't listen.
I have signed petitions, raised request on Samsung Help Site.
YOU JUST WON'T LISTEN.
You are following the Apple greed.. Note 20 Ultra India version proves it exactly. I so wanted to upgrade from s20+ (you charged the same as US version but no 5g.. great going) to Note 20 Ultra but you are making me hate Samsung more each year. 1lakh+ your top of the line flagship and you didn't care about the Indian customers.
guess what - you are still indifferent about our feelings cause 2021 will also have a dumb exynos chip without AMD as the development is still not complete.

Samsung was the first phone I purchased... and I still own one.. never wavered. you own the other hand have never treated Indian Customers equally. VERY BAD.
I have given up on you Samsung
0 Likes