Original topic:

Samsung Galore😍✌💥

(Topic created on: 07-24-2019 09:23 AM)
Abhy
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung literally surrounds me in true sense....it starts with the morning I m awakened by my Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Alarm.... 
Here's my Samsung Galaxy s10 plus 

Next When I go for running again Samsung comes for my rescue.....With Samsung S10 Plus in my hand and Galaxy Buds in my ears it's a perfect combination of awesome music experience and Samsung Fit that counts every step I take accurately 
My Galaxy Buds 

Next After running I come home and take some cool water from my Fridge...guess wat...its again Samsung Fridge... hehehe 

After that I use my oven to heat some food...guess wat.... again A Samsung Oven😂😂 

Than I chill watching my favourite shows on my TV and wat makes it more enjoyable is the amazing display of my Samsung TV 

Not forgetting the Other amazing devices all my family members use....The beast Note 9 used by my brother And the Sturdy Tablet my mom uses which gives her 24x7 entertainment In total m truly surrounded by Samsung Ecosystem in every sense....

And I couldn't be more happier...Samsung Ecosystem is the best place to be...And my life is Galaxy life uninterrupted 😂
8 Comments
SamsungMM20
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
👏
0 Likes
Galaxy S
thanks
0 Likes
Anu121
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Amazing ecosystem u have got there....Kudos to u👍

Galaxy S
thanks a ton...its always gr8 to be around Samsung Ecosystem
0 Likes
Anu121
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

BTW how is the Samsung TV? Which model is it??

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Samsung PN50B650 53-Inch 1920p Plasma UHD TV
0 Likes
Anu121
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

And planning on buying Note 9...should I? 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ofcourse it's an awesome phone.....u can go ahead....but I would say that u should wait for Note 10 launch
0 Likes