Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s8

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 07:35 PM)
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I bought s8 an year back, i want to upgrade to a better phone(better camera) without having to spend too much. I can't decide if s9/note 8 are a better option. Secondly can anyone tell me if i can exchange it with s9/note8 and rough estimate of the difference I'll have to pay.
P.s i have its box with packed handfree and the phone is in A+ condition.

28 Comments
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
mine is orchid gray in colour and its 64 GB and i don't use it that much( 5 hrs max in a day) so its as good as new. i was hoping to get atleast 40 considering I've only used its charger everything else is packed.
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm sorry its a bit out of topic but Maa Shaa Allah you're very good at tech and tech advice you should consider making a YouTube channel (if you haven't already) your answers are really helpful and honest too.
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Go for it. if you have the original box with original AKG handsfree and original charger , put ur price at 40.
it will sell at around 35.
Gray is the most popular colour among phones. whenever you wanna sell the phone put ur price tag at 35-40.
if they don't get on board with 40 . minimum should be 35.
You have to search various markets and also put it on Olx.
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Haha, Thank you for the compliment. i appreciate it.
I just try my best to help others and also i am a tech enthusiast.
maybe later for the Youtube thing. haven't got time considering i am a medical student.
but thanks a lot, you made my day. 😁
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'll try to put it up on olx i hope it goes as planned
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Great to hear that what are you studying btw. I'm doing DPT 3rd year
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Good luck for Olx and also for DPT 😁!
i am doing MBBS 3rd year.
i will try in future about the YouTube channel , you could be the first Subscriber 😀
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you so much I wish you all the success and I'll love to be your first subscriber👍
NommiShah
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
sure I would recommend you for s9 plus, coz I have been using this phone for a year ,so for me it's a perfect one ,and you should try as well . once you used it then you will never go for other one ..
0 Likes