Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s8

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 01:05 PM)
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I bought s8 an year back, i want to upgrade to a better phone(better camera) without having to spend too much. I can't decide if s9/note 8 are a better option. Secondly can anyone tell me if i can exchange it with s9/note8 and rough estimate of the difference I'll have to pay.
P.s i have its box with packed handfree and the phone is in A+ condition.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
s9+ best
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i think add some paisaa and buy s10 for long term ! and s10 is not that expensiv if you buy used lush condition wala --- am using s10 and its amazing 👍🏻💔💔 -- ramshes u wil give me dua agar meri man jaow too
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
used lush condition walay akser software fault k sath atay hain and I'm not really an expert to tell if that phone is defective or not. Aur answer denay ka bohat shukria main is per bhe duaain doon ge Allah tallah apko kamyaab karain Ameen
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
shukriyaa used phone k lye always risk lena parta hay ---!
0 Likes
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
you want a new s9+ or a second hand device? s9+ is much better than Note 8 and if you go for 65gb in second hand with A condition you will have to pay around 55-60 thousands. but if you buy a brand new one(i mean box packed) then its gonna cost around 1 lac .
if you buy 128gb s9+ second hand its gonna cost around 70-80 thousand and these estimates are for Lahore,Hafeez market.
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
your s8 would be worth around 35 i guess right now ,at most. depending on the storage of the phone, the scratches, the condition.

and shop keepers do buy a phone from you at a lower price and sell it at a higher price.
so around 25-35 thousand will be the difference between your second hand s9+ 64GB and ur current s8
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
First of all I'm really really thankful to for your time and answer thank u so much.
Secondly I'm considering s9+ pin packed but my friends suggest to switch to Huawei (P30 pro )
You are right my phone is scratch less and good as new and a shopkeeper said that its worth not more than 20 thousand which is very less and he was selling new s8 for 88 thousand.
RamshaAbbasi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm based in Islamabad prices here vary i just wanted to know the estimated worth of my phone so i don't ended up getting less money and paying more.
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Huawei p30 pro is around 1.5 lacs.where as s9+ is around 1 lac .

if you wanna go for P30 pro ,definitely go for it .
its far better comparing the camera specs and overall features .
its newer than s9+ too. s9+ was released in 2018 , P30 pro was released in 2019.
best specs , at par with s10.
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There will be a roughly 5000 difference between Lahore and islamabad Markets no more than that.
If your phone is really scratch less and its in A+ condition than 20 thousand is way less. it should at least go for 30-35 .
what's the internal storage?
and what's the colour of the device?