Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s21 fe didn't get 5G Updates yet

(Topic created on: 12-21-2022 09:26 PM)
NishantPrashar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After trying many time compatibility test on jio and Airtel apps both app shows that your device is not compatible with 5G, then I mail to Samsung support, Samsung team replied me that Samsung yet to deliver update on 5G on Samsung galaxy s21 fe in upcoming few weeks, however denied to gave exact date. So please wait for update.

Nishant Prashar

25 Comments
Harish_21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please remove your phone number and mail id.
Maverik666
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same with S20 FE 5G
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Good. Atleast wait for this december end.
0 Likes
Dharmakarthi
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Not working for me as well. And jio customer care person confirm this phone is not compatible for 5G at this point
0 Likes
MCSagar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Guys there is no issue with the phone I live in hyderabad where both jio and Airtel have their 5g services and on my device I am able to use the Airtel 5g service but unfortunately for jio I am unable to do as per my assumption there is some issue with jio as they are unable to recognise s21fe as a 5g. I have checked with my friends jio sim which is already 5g enabled and when I put that sim in my device jio 5g is working fine. The issue is completely with jio not samsung.
And one more thing you cannot use 5g on jio until unless jio send you the welcome offer. I even tried to enable the 5g service for jio by putting my sim in another 5g device but still my sim was showing LTE. So to use the free service of jio you need to wait till you get the welcome offer from jio directly. I have checked personally with the jio guy for this.
I hope most of your doubts are clarified.
Galaxy S
But Jio and Airtel both showing that device is not compatible with 5G when you run 5G compatibilitytest, while this is showing in compatible list by Jio and Airtel, Samsung Support also confirm that this device need a an 5G Support update which will deliver in next few weeks
Faisal01
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Check your settings properly all 5g things are turned on
MCSagar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This is my airtel 5g data usage Screenshot_20221221_223020_Airtel_1000004319_1671642074.jpg
ChandlerBinng
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
But jio will only give you welcome offer if you are in 5g coverage area and that will only happen when the device will support standalone 5g. So it's becomes a loop