Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S9+

(Topic created on: 01-27-2019 09:49 AM)
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Soo I preordered the S9+ and was excited about the variable aperture. It was sooo cool to watch and also did make a difference in night photography. So,
First thing you will see when you unbox the phone is beautiful amoled display which is just amazing. You would want to watch every mocie or video in full resolution. Its just freaking awesome. 
Turning on the device you will see samsungs custom skin which they call samsing experience which im not a fan of and first thing i did was install nova launcher. Then I opened camera and tried the super-slomo and trust me.....it will blow your mind. Seeing everything at 960fps is just unbelievable and that too with your smartphone and on amoled display with deep blacks. 😍
Then comes performance, for me though it has never lagged or anything, just that this one ui has many bugs and its irritating sometimes. 
Then the speakers, which are pretty loud and clear. And if you notice the dolby atmos feature does make a difference in sound quality. 
Front camera though i think could have been better for a flagship device but its not bad.
Talking about portrait shots....S9+ clicks some of the amazing portrait shots. Edge detection is on point and image is sharp and clear but dont go around comparing it with pixel 3 because i mean you know its google 😛
Battery capacity is 3500mah which is enough for most of people but it doesnt give tht awesome kinda feeling but its okay.
Talking about charging the phone it still has quick charge 2.0 which is a huge bummer and i hate it. Yes I HATE IT. Seeing one plus 6 which is almost half the price and the fastest charging speeds is just not good at all.
Im hoping to see quick charge 4.0 in S10 if not in nt buying it and im tired of slow charging.

0 Likes
1 Comment
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

0 Likes