Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S9 One UI Software Upgrade Appeal

(Topic created on: 04-30-2022 08:30 PM)
G-force
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I've been a loyal samsung user all my life since the good old days. I've owned a galaxy champ, galaxy trend, been to the J series and back to the S series in which I've used the S5, S6, S8 and now the S9 and i wont lie i think i am quiet fond of the galaxy S9 myself. However despite all that love and appreciation of my Galaxy S9 device i always find myself having this unexpected edge of bitterness because of the software closure aligned to this perfectly capable device. Its currently on one UI 2.5 android 10 which is the last official software update that we received on galaxy s9 devices and thats exactly where my greatest yearning lies in this device's software. So i am kindly  appealing to you Samsung to please and please provide us with at least one last official software upgrade that can maybe bump us up to one UI 3.0 at least. I am a great fan of the one UI aesthetics so please kindly grace us with at least one last software upgrade 🙏🙏
5 Comments
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's highly unlikely that this will happen. Your best bet is unofficial upgrades.
0 Likes
G-force
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I guess thats bad news for me then and all those Samsung Galaxy S9 users out there hoping for an official One UI software upgrade
0 Likes
selzo
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You can upgrade your Samsung to any one ui if you flash its rom
0 Likes
G-force
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I cant even install the unofficial upgrade because of the RMM prenormal lock
0 Likes
Messiah11