Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S8+ 128GB is Now @Rs65,900

(Topic created on: 08-25-2017 02:39 PM)
Pradeesh_M
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I am happy to see Samsung Galaxy S8+ 128GB variant cost reduced and now @Rs65,900 in India on Samsung e-store. But not happy because I bought for 70,900 in same month 😣😡😡😡😧
9 Comments
ABDEVILLERS
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
shamesung he
0 Likes
sundy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
help my reward
0 Likes
ram78
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You should be happy that we had purchased S8+ having 4GB RAM & 64 GB Internal Memory @ Rs 64900/- ... we are missing additional features of RAM & Internal Memory ...
Pradeesh_M
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
s u r correct
0 Likes
rajsan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes same feeling
0 Likes
ravy2406
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This is really very disappointing bixby voice is still not available in india. I would also like to add one more thing i jst bought s8+, 2 months and back for Rs.64,900. Now samsung jas launched S8+ wid 6GB RAM AND 128 GB harddisk for jst 65,900 n dats d reason m feeling like cheated.if i wud hve given d option for taking 6gb or 4gb im a difference of rs.1000 i wud hve gone for 6gb.
That cud b maketing policy for samsung but for me its cheating.I m using samsung since note1.
i dnt know wat to say but samsung sud respect feeling for loyal customer like us.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i wanna sell my s8 which is 3 month old with full kit including wireless charger & Tumi cover. Anyone interested to buy?
0 Likes
Pulkit9292
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is the issue with Samsung phones, they reduce the price in 3-4 months where as Apple do the same after 7-9 months.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Though the price may vary and drop to some extent after a certain period of time. We value our relationship with you. We would like to inform you to visit our website and check under product category about the available hardware specifications.
0 Likes