Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S7

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 03:40 PM)
Ysh
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
The IP68 water and dust proof certified fcuked up by water.
Water inserted through sim ejection hole 
And sim slot , sensors gone. 
Now in middle of using mobile it show no sim card inserted.

And sometimes this happen flight mode + network available(network is in working mode).

I just want to show here 👇 flight mode and the data connection is working simultaneously. 
Have you ever see this before...¿

11 Comments
Galaxy S
IP68 doesn't mean your water is water proof. It means your device is resistant to water upto some extends. Even if there is ip68 rating device should be handle with caution in wet conditions.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣👍yes
0 Likes
Ysh
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
just 1 drop of water .... I better understand what is the meaning of IP68..
but you ever saw the advertisements videos of Samsung S7..?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Do you still think advertaisments are showing the truth? I haven't seen anybody in my entire life who used Fair & handsome and looks fair as Sharuk. I never saw someone who is beautiful just because of the beauty soap she/he is using as advertised.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have used mine in wet conditions. I have washed my phone twice. No issues till now.
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
shut down the phone, and keep it in container full of raw rice with phone for 48 hours. Rice will absorb water from the device. And power back the device. Hopefully it will be in it's original condition.
0 Likes
Ysh
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
can't do anything now it's totally gone
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I think you have understood ip 68 water and dust resistant..as water and dust proof 🤣🤣🤣. ..good job 👍🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Ysh
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
did you ever saw the pool advertisements videos of Samsung S7🤨
0 Likes