Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 7 update is worst

(Topic created on: 05-17-2018 01:02 PM)
suparsav
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
after the installation of new Android 7 update many of the users are facing fingerprint issue that's what right now I am facing earlier my fingerprint sensor was working fine but after the installation of new update which was recently come earlier fingerprint sensor was not working and earlier the issue occurs once or twice a day but after one or two week now it's completely and permanently a issue whenever I try to log into my phone by using fingerprint sensor it shows as fingerprint sensor is not working please try again after some time and this error continuous I also factory reset my phone but none of it working I don't know what the Samsung has done with the new update so waiting for the next update to come so that Samsung will fix this bug what this issue it is very frustrating that people have to face this issue in the S series of Samsung.
a694111f-2524-4eb2-b202-42f78348ee13.jpg
9bc2de4b-a30c-4eaf-9fba-89ca10a5d51b.jpg
0 Likes
8 Comments
ImranKhan7
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hi Iam Samsung Manager
0 Likes
ImranKhan7
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hi Is Devies Problem Is Same Problem To any Name J7 Duo Solve The problem Step 1 Restart Your Phone Problem Solve to
suparsav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
earlier the problem was used to solve by restarting the device but now it's a permanent problem I have tried restarting my phone many times the problem is same I have also factory reset my phone but the problem is still there.
0 Likes
ImranKhan7
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Happy To Samsung Help😀😀
0 Likes
ImranKhan7
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Good Bye
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing the concern. We would request you to provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports) so that your concern can be resolved soon. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
suparsav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have done all the steps also clear the cache and force stop the fingerprint sensor and restart my device but none of it working also attaching the screenshot and I have tried *#0*# but when I tested the fingerprint sensor it says that fingerprints initilisation failed error occurred6b88aaa8-caa7-4833-a8d6-001b75f73a36.jpg
54b5f192-ad21-4f6d-b335-9e1e24c37d7b.jpg
18ff456f-30ec-4191-b6b3-91872c3df3a0.jpg
9afab3a0-8161-4acd-8118-13c0ae2c9ef6.jpg
0 Likes
Striker247
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
A similar problem has occurred to other devices(S8,Note8) as well due to a recent security update.

Try to see if all your sensors are working by typing *#0*# in your phone app.

Also try to clear the cache/data in the "fingerprint" app. (Available in the "show system apps" option)