Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Review

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 02:01 PM)
walidheikal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung #Galaxy S20 Plus is a very nice device in terms of features, almost the best in the market and higher compared to other competitors devices but looks like the battery and other device components are not optimised enough to manage such perofrmance and my experience so far is really bad in terms of battery consumption and overheating, since second day of my purchase and I'm suffering for a 2 weeks old device, I have been through all possible diagnosis with #samsung in a very negative feedback so far and a promise to look into the case once their services centers are back to operations which mean that I have to leave my brand new device for few days and find another replacement which is a bad solution for any heavy user customer.

I'm reiterating again for all members to think a lot before taking the deceision of buying this series and I will continue all the necessary actions to make sure that I will get my rights. 
#samsung Galaxy s20.
8 Comments
walidheikal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
#samsung Galaxy s20
0 Likes
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
the phone is not at all worth the money, it has so many problems👎👎👎👎
walidheikal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes, agree. I should wait until I see the first market reaction and then decide to buy, shame on #samsung
ashermark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i agree. we deserved to return this freaking smartphone , can be considered as faulty. its not worth the money, i am so dissapointed when it comes to bettery life, and im concerned also with the temperature. this phone tends to get hot when using it . its not normal .

#samsung should recall or we deserved a money back, or refund. i am so dissapointed .
0 Likes
ashermark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
other thing is why they should separate the exynos and snapdragon. which they can use snapdragon a over the world. exynos has poor performance we all know that. but still #samsung is doing this scam.
0 Likes
walidheikal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Guess what guys, i have sent my device to the services center and they returned back claiming that there is no issue with the phone and the battery and heating are normal!

0 Likes
walidheikal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I would like your support to drive a campaign against Samsung on social media as they are still insisting the phone is fine, appreciate if you can share with me all reviews on your wall

walidheikal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I hope they will take a necessary and immediate actions #samsung otherwise the phone sales will collapse and we will continue the negative reviews until we get our rights back!
0 Likes