Active Level 6
The Galaxy S20 FE does fit in with its siblings . It has the same basic proportions but interestingly is larger than the Galaxy S20 thanks to its 6.5inch screen. You don't get curved edges on the screen , which in my opinion is actually a good thing. The frame is shiny and metallic, while the rear panel is made of a mattle polycarbonate.  The 128GB version of this phone is available in five colours, ranging from the bold Cloud Red and Cloud Navy to the much softer pastel Cloud Mint and Cloud Lavender, plus a neutral Cloud White.

The rounded sides of the rear panel make the Galaxy S20 FE very easy to hold , and the non slip texture is much appreciated. You also don't get any kind of case in the box with this phone.

Contributing to the premium feel , the screen borders are quite slim. The earpiece is so narrow it can barely even be seen. The front camera is embedded right in the center of the top its fairly small but is still a little distracting not only because of its position but also because there's a highly reflective silver ring around it . Samsung will ship this phone with a screen protector preapplied, and one on my review unit was slightly misaligned.

The power and volume buttons are on the left, and are within easy reach. Samsung has dropped its dedicated Bixby button and I don't miss it at all. There's USB Type C port on the bottom and no 3.5mm audio socket. The tray on the top can accommodate either two Nano SIMs or one Nano SIM and microSD card.

Measuring 8.4mm thick and weighing 190g the Galaxy S20 FE is fairly easy to handle and live with. Its rated IP68 for water and dust resistance, so it should be able to withstand exposure to the elements. Despite being not exactly flagship level, construction quality is excellent and there's no doubt that this feels like a premium phone