Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 04:34 PM)
nvinothtce
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends, 

I am planning to buy galaxy s10 lite. Could you please suggest your opinions? Whether can i go with galaxy s10 lite  or some other device? Thanks.
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
i think you go for oneplus 8
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if you want better security, then you may go with s10 lite ... but if you just want go with trend then you may consider any other brand
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes bro... Its a good idea to consider buying s10 lite... only i say this considering the good powerful chipset in it... the SD 855.. orelse i would also suggest you to wait a couple of months so that samsung will release s20 lite with SD 865 (sammobile) with android 10 prepacked... and many new features within it...
manojkraj85
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Good device in terms of Battery, Camera & Snapdragon 855. If you don't want Chinese brands than definitely you go for s10 light. I have recently buy this in the replacement of Vivi & I am 100% satisfied with this device.
nvinothtce
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you. I have seen many post in 5his forum regarding the Screen green tint issue, Fast charging, USP type c error, etc. Have you faced any issues?
0 Likes
A00N
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@samsung_AwCaOLR Some people who got the phone from a store seem to have some issues. People who ordered online don't seem to have any issues.
0 Likes
manojkraj85
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no issue I have faced. only experiencing Hotspot connection issue after June security.
Tejastjj
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Boycott Chinese phones and go for samsung.
ameerrok
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Do not buy s10 lite because it has a problem with the screen, the phone becomes green at night mode, in areas where the phone screen becomes gray, such as Play Store, Telegram and WhatsApp.

0 Likes