Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite gets the latest February security patch!!!

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 02:58 PM)
ManishGudewar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My Galaxy S10 Lite just got February security patch but as it shows it's just the security patch and some minor improvements...The One UI 3.1 is nowhere to be seen!! Will S10 Lite get that new One UI 3.1 skin? I was expecting it would because this was the first S10 series phone to get the 3.0 update
9 Comments
souravsrv1176
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes already uploaded 😁😁
ManishGudewar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
hey you heard anything about One UI 3.1 for s10lite??
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
As per some articles i found in web
S10 series maybe in March. Even it was listed in piunika web, March. First S20 series then it will arrive to S10 series
0 Likes
ManishGudewar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
on the punikaweb s10lite was not mentioned, note 10 lite and the S10 series along with s20 series I was able to see them all but S10 lite wasn't mentione, that's why I'm a little worried now
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
S20 series will get before S10 lite,
Like Oneui 3 update, Lite version will get 3.1 with S10 series. Nothing to worry you will receive it, but you have to wait for some time as it hasnt even got rolled out to S20 series yet.
ManishGudewar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yea I guess you're right
0 Likes
souravsrv1176
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i think its only for s21 series
0 Likes
ManishGudewar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
well currently yea, in future absolutely not, Samsung always keeping the phones updated, they even released phones to get update if you don't know, but I just wanted to know if s10lite will get one UI 3.1 along with the S10 series which is still unanswered
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
S10 lite will only get oneui 3.1 after S20 series. As of now it hasnt rolled out to s20 anywhere. So it should come to S20 series by this month( just an estimate).
Read the below thing i saw it in some websites
Its coming in March
0 Likes