Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite gets One UI 2.1 and April patch with latest update

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 04:08 PM)
BADSHAH18
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung rolled out a software update for the Galaxy S10 series last week which brought One UI 2.1 to the 2019 Galaxy S smartphones. Now it's the S10 Lite that's getting the latest version of Samsung's custom Android UI.

The new firmware has build number G770FXXU2BTD2 and it comes with the Android security patch dated April 1, 2020.

The update also brings along new features to the Galaxy S10 Lite, which include Single Take, Pro Video, Quick Share and Music Share.
Additionally, the AR Emoji gets a manual editing feature along with enhanced facial expression recognition. Do note that all your previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you open the updated version of AR Emoji for the first time.

The Gallery app has also been updated with a Quick Crop function and you can now merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.

Besides, the Korean tech giant has updated the Samsung Keyboard as well, which now has text undo/redo and multilingual translation features.

The One UI 2.1 update is currently seeding in Europe, but other regions should get it soon.

If you live in Europe, you'll get an OTA on your S10 Lite in a few days but you can head to the Settings > Software update menu of your device to check for it manually.

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

Samsung is a cheater company

himansh221
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
then why you buy it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

I did buy the s9 for the feature but Samsung removed them 

http://chng.it/6wtpYhPT

now i wont trust this company any more this is why i started the campaign against samsung 

always cheat flagship owners 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

Samsung is a cheater company