Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Weird Camera Noise

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 02:18 PM)
Goyhazz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Recently when opening the camera app or by trying to take a picture in third party apps the the image appears blurry and the camera makes a physical sound, like it is moving inside for a few seconds. Then it returns to normal.

Is this normal?

5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
May b3 because of 3rd party app 🤔
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_LkjgEw8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Happened to me on every app on the main camera. Read somewhere it's due to autofocus or some stuff. Also happened when switching from wide to main.

Went to the camera app and disabled scene optimiser. It seems to have fixed for me for now.

Let me know if this helps.

Evrankos
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

Even I'm facing the same issue since many days. At start it used to return back to normal within 5 seconds, but now it takes atleast 20 seconds or just doesn't stop making that physical sound till I turn off the camera. 

I tried turning off the Scene Optimizer and I cleared cache for all the apps that use camera, still it keeps happening to me on all apps which use camera.

Along with the sound, I can feel minor vibrations of the camera lens adjusting. Because of this, I'm unable to take any pictures from the main lens.

@Samsung please help me with this!

Samsung_ipu93jn
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Facing similar issue. Camera has been unusable. Even factory reset didn't help. Unable to understand the problem. Is the OIS motor or the motherboard? Disappointed 

0 Likes