Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Issues After Updating

(Topic created on: 06-15-2020 11:28 PM)
Subhambapna
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I recently updated my Galaxy S10 Lite with the latest software update. I'm facing the following issues, can anyone please help?

1. The screen became greenish.

2. The touch isn't responsive (Typing this itself is a painful experience, some letters work sometimes, sometimes they don't work, I even tried changing the touch sensitivity and nothing works.)

3. The fingerprint of my right thumb isn't getting detected. In the change log of this update, it was mentioned that the update will improve the fingerprint, but now it isn't working itself.

I've seen a several forum posts, I contacted the chat support, but they say that I'll have to take the device to the service center. 

Anyone who can help me? I was quite excited about the first Snapdragon-chipset based Samsung phone in India, but now I feel like buying this was the worst decision I ever made.

Even the fingerprint scanner isn't as good as the other devices, the face recognition doesn't work in the night, the camera quality is mediocre, the macro lense isn't a true macro lens. 

Someone please help! 

6 Comments
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
how your device was updated through OTA or Smart Switch??
0 Likes
Subhambapna
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It was a normal update, I got a notification and downloaded the update, I installed it and everything was going good, suddenly an hour later, the touch had some sensitivity issues and the screen turned greenish, I didn't notice any significant improvement in fingerprint scanning that's why I deleted all my fingerprints and tried adding them again (but sadly, couldn't add the right thumb.)
0 Likes
ammarvora
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Even I am facing this all problem. Greenish screen from beginning only since I bought my phone. Fingerprint problem after the update. Not facing the touch responsive problem.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Restart the device
Press & hold the power key > Restart > Tap again to Restart your phone.

2. To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Subhambapna
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Wow! Do you think I didn't restart my phone before posting this? Well, I restarted it multiple times, I also did a settings reset and nothing worked. How is restarting the device a solution?

Also, I did let the battery drain and after the next charge, the greenish screen has gone, but the touchscreen issue and fingerprint issue still persists!
IBNIASAD
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
this handset is complete failure of samsung.facing great issues and no body is helping neither seller nor sevice centre team.third party apps not functioning
0 Likes