Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Heavy Battery Draining Issue.....

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 10:55 PM)
vatsal1012
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am a big fan of Samsung my whole family use samsung devices only no other brand devices use in my house and i also prefer every one to go for the Samsung devices.

My brother using Samsung Galaxy  S10 since last 6 -7 month my brother is very disappointed by purchasing this device because in last 2-3 month after updateing in android 10 / one ui 2.1 my brother face hevy bettry drain issue and bettry of this phone drain too fast it is only work for 4 - 5 hour approximately in normal use not heavy use without enabled AOD (Always On Display),Edage Lighting ,Reverce Charging, NFC ,Wifi,Bluetooth and without playing any heavy games Like PUBG in this phone.plz fix this bug as soon as possible and Improve the bettry life of Samsung Galaxy S10  it is very big issue and it was very disappointed this type of issue facing  in Samsung Flagship Catagory Phone , my brother are paying for the Samsung Galaxy S10 is approximately 62,000 INR and after paying this large sum of money customer facing this type of  issues like bettry draining. This will create very bed impect of the company in customer mind because after paying this large amount this types of  issue is not worth it to face problem like this after paying the large amount .plz fix this issue as soon as possible and roll out new update for Saamsung Galaxy S10 improving battery life of this phone. Plz Improve the battery life of samsung Galaxy S10 as soon as possible because it is very big issue create at the time of using phone in day to day life it feel irritating. plz fix this issue as soon as possible and plz make more focus at the time developing software update for the flagship Category devices because this customer paying too much money for buying this phones only for better experience but due to this types problems customer can not truely enjoy all the fetures of the phones.plz note this and fix this bug and roll oute new update if possible in this month.
3 Comments
Bhava003
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
same problem in S10+
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this "battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2)Check device in safe mode:-Power off the device> Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device>When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
(If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.)
Exit safe mode: Restart the device.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link:http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vroshni123
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

👍👍😊

0 Likes