Samsung Galaxy S10 Hanging

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 05:18 PM)
KiranKing
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing good.

I have been using Samsung Galaxy S10 for almost one year.Previously i didnt find any hanging problem but currenty my phone is hanging a lot.Even unable to do anything and the phone is even heating suddenly at that moment..After pressing on the power button for a long time then it is rebooting which is taking around 2 mins to come back to normal state and then working normally.Dont know whether the problem is with the latest update or any other thing.

Dear Samsung Thanks for the lovely mobile and please take care of such issues.

Regards..
4 Comments
Galaxy S
Yes, its happening after Feb update and things gt worse after March security updates..this is really annoying..
0 Likes
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
heard many times about samaung hanging issue..quite annoying..
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1.Space availability (Storage & Internal memory): To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space. Request you to keep at least ''minimum 20% internal memory free''.

2.Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>Apps>Select particular app (e.g. Samsung Internet)>Storage>Clear Cache

If the issue still persists, kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application (attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
KiranKing
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung. I have done all those things lot of time and even the log file also has been attached and sent almost 6 times..Clered the cache of each individual app and my free space is more than 25% and i even dont use lot of apps..Even though doing all these things i found no result. Please send us the update soon to resolve all these kind of issues..
Thank You
0 Likes