Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S 10 Lite - Charging issue and Earphones not working

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 04:57 PM)
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Till Yesterday night everything was working normally. Today morning i connected the USB C type earphones which didnt work - wasnt even detected. Plugged in charger , stopped working at all.

Used my charger with another device it started charging that device, also used that other device's charger to charge my device it also started charging my device. Dont know what is the issue behind this. Any help appreiciated. 
13 Comments
Amol93
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
thump
0 Likes
Yogesh2020101
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
my s10 was also not detecting the charger or any c type device. it could be carbon accumulated around the charging slot.
What I did was I cleaned the slot with thin niddle wrapped around with the thread and sprayed colin on it and cleaned the touch area of slot up and down very gently, and leaved it until it is dried, there shouldn't be any moisture in charging slot. And that worked for me.
Use this weird method with caution ⚠️ else you need to get you charging slot replaced.
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The thing here is its just a month old device and i have checked for any dust, its cleared. appreciate your solution though
0 Likes
Solution
adityapatil99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

This issue is particularly for S10 Lite and not S10. I advise you not to do any tampering to your phone within the warranty period. I think its due to their latest updates and it will be resolved by another update. This is frustrating I know we should all just mass report the error in the feedback section of Samsung members. 

0 Likes
Yogesh2020101
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
then better is to get your phone to Samsung service centre, this could be the manufacturing defect which they can help to replace or repair.
Mine was out of warranty period so I took the risk.
you may not want to take this risk and forfeit the warranty. talk to support.
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Please get it checked from the service center.
0 Likes
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
take this device and give me my money option should be there in such conditions
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I tried one thing , drained the battery completely just now it has started charging my device but one sided and also not fast charging its charging at normal standard speed.
0 Likes
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
facing same issue. can i get refund from samsung
0 Likes