Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Hang Issue

(Topic created on: 05-31-2023 08:32 AM)
maseasc
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime , which I purchased roughly 5 years ago. It was functioning properly until two weeks ago, when it started to cause issues including hangs, screen rendering issues, and auto touch. How can I fix this?

0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
سلا
0 Likes
ArcTempest
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Factory reset
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You should rest it peace.
0 Likes
masture67
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also have an issue with  this phone. I also want help.

0 Likes
davuomAS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I must respond to the Telenor App's Telenor Test Skills Today in order to participate in the Telenor Quiz today. Next, choose whether to use the MY Telenor App to get free MBs. How are you today, hello?

0 Likes
mask-luis
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Discover the latest job opportunities in Pakistan through our comprehensive Jobs category. Explore a diverse range of openings across various industries and locations that align with your skills and interests. Our user-friendly platform provides detailed job descriptions and streamlined application processes, ensuring a seamless job search experience. Stay informed about the newest job openings in Pakistan and take a significant step towards achieving your career goals. Start your journey to professional success today by exploring 8171ehsaas Jobs category for the latest job opportunities in Pakistan.

0 Likes