Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50? A51? A70? A71?

(Topic created on: 04-23-2020 03:11 PM)
Kimon11
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I'm in the USA and currently with Boost Mobile. I have the Samsung A20. It's a good phone. I can't complain... too much! LOL I dropped it and the screen hasva spiderweb crack over more than half of the screen. It still works, but I can't see anything too good through the cracks. I want to get a new phone. I checked out the A50, A51, A70, A71, A80 and I also checked out the Motorola One Hyper and Z4, LG G8, OnePlus 7 Pro and a few others. https://speedtest.vet/ I really like the A51 and the A71. Before I order from Samsung, Amazon or Best Buy, I want to know if anyone in the USA has activated one of these on Boost Mobile??? If not, did you activate one of these on MetroPCS??? I'm with Boost Mobile right now, but I'm willing to switch. I'm probably going to switch!!! Boost Mobile uses CDMA bands and MetroPCS uses GSM bands. Most new flagship phones use the GSM bands. Please tell me which midrange to flagship phone you activated here in the US and also if it was Boost Mobile or MetroPCS or even T-Mobile. I guess I'd like to know even if it was AT&T, Verizon or Sprint... The only thing is... I need to stick with a Prepaid carrier. I'm trying to stay away from the Samsungs S10, S10+, Note 10 and Note 10+. I'm looking for something bigger, better, new and different!!! A lot of people I know have S9s and S10s. No one I know has an A51 or an A71. Please let me know which phone works, and which carrier it works with!!! Thanks!!!

1 Comment
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I doubt you'd be getting answers here as there is not a whole lot of Americans. What you could try is posting this question to reddit, preferably in r/samsung. You might find some answers there.
0 Likes