Original topic:

Samsung Exynos is Not for Gaming.

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 02:16 AM)
VaibhavThamman
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung flagship Exynos variant cannot handel any battle royal game properly for long run. Game is not at all optimized for Samsung Exynos game will even drop frame and lag in lowest graphic setting it has throttling issues. Samsung support will try to hook you up by telling some old tricks but none are useful. Don't waste your money on any series of Flagship Exynos varient you will regret it. Monthly device updates also ruin your gaming experience a little game doesn't feel stable at all it can feel choppy anytime. 
17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
then how cod ,pubg like game running Smoothly in my s9 as well as even in my old note 3 also?😝🤣 ..it's not fault of exynos it's fault of people that they simply update software by using mobile data or wifi which brings software holes over software and create those issues only...Samsung provides non A B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A B partition Type Ota hence one and only recommend and proper process is to install the software via smart switch or odin flash or through authorised service center ..do that and feel the difference....thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people can get software holes free highest performance of device but practically people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing various types of issues in devices by which this forum is full with...
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
True.
Recently i updated my s20 using odin .
download firmware files from frija tool and then flashed.
Now my s20 runs like a beast.
but interchupipi updating the device using smartswitch will delete the data .
Galaxy S
it's exynos fault only. been using new Apple and Samsung flagship every year and samsung has never changed. Paying premium for a device not just to sit on pc or go to service center like you and take care of a device just to give a software update. Brought exynos 2 times unfortunately and it always underperformed the snapdragon variant. have never faced any issues on any of my snapdragon varient. just take this low performing s10 and take it to your service center if you have so much of free time.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

No, updating via Smart Switch will not delete your dats, I have done it many times.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
are bhai exynos fault hota to humare device me kaise chal raha hain without lag ?🤣🤣🤣🤣 ..if you install software via mobile data or wifi then this will happened only....it's never proper and recommended process especially for Samsung devices....if mobile data is process then none of the same type of device creates different different issue by same software it's not possible..if you simply update software by using mobile data or wifi then this brings software holes over software and gives incomplete software update in maximum case which further leads to poor signal, poor game performance, poor camera, poor battery backup, battery drain faster, not charging properly, charging stuck on 85% like various types of issues
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
smartswitch never delete data ...but at present I will not recommended it because latest version of pc smartswitch have some issues...knox version can be tripped for bug ..so i recommend odin flash or flash through authorised servic ecenter they officially use odin only
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
flashing via odin will also delete data ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes definitely..as total system is refreshing ..but firmware flash is more superior than smart switch
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
so everymonth we have to format our device.
thats really ridiculous
0 Likes