Original topic:

Samsung Experience 8 needs major improvements

(Topic created on: 08-13-2017 01:29 AM)
Matztech
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Over the couple of years I have been using Samsung flagship devices as my daily drivers and to be honest it has never aged well. I had hope on the Galaxy S8+ with a faster chipset and a better GPU, but now I have given it up totally as by far the S8+ is running the slowest software on board. I had to install Nova Launcher prime and start using it since it strikingly performs better. Even the Nokia 6 with pure android is way faster and smoother than my S8+. There is always room for improvement; Samsung.

My advise - Start using stock android or else make your software age well without stutters and lags.

RAM management is also another important area where you have to improve in Galaxy Devices. What is the point of having 4 GB of ram on a smartphone when almost 50% - 60% is taken by the Samsung Apps on board.

Solution - Improve the RAM management
3 Comments
karthikM
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
s8+ biggest flaw found https://youtu.be/0ZkXwPLPHeo
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
Harish
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm facing the same problem. 😔😔 Ram usage is very high causing my phone to slow down