Original topic:

Samsung Do Something

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 02:54 AM)
Mr-Bean
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My Samsung Galaxy S20 plus was purchased Under Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan.. So On my device Flipkart app came with a System App..  So im not allowed to uninstall the app.. Its not a problem for me.. But im not able to update the app also.. Thats the problem..

There is no option to update in Google Play Store.. So I've to update via Galaxy Store only.. But whenever i try to update it says "The update for existing application is incompatible".. 

Customer care Support officials said Clear cache, clear data, restart your mobile, reset ur mobile blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..

I did everything on my side.. Still issue not resolved. 

On Google Play Store

5 Comments
sammy-fan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Are you Able to see this app in device admin app? actually they did it to lock the device if you didn't returned or pay the remaining amount after 1 year.
0 Likes
Mr-Bean
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This app is not in Device Admin apps list.. And yeah this mobile was locked.. But i don't mind it was controlled by Flipkart.... I need to update this app..
0 Likes
Johnny199314
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I can able to update the app I also bought under smart upgrade plan
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
GokulDossG
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
can samsung have some inbulid app to clear cache file??????
0 Likes