Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Delayed S21 Android 12 One UI 4.0 update

(Topic created on: 12-27-2021 07:57 AM)
FarHađ
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung Delayed S21 series Andorid 12 One UI 4.0 Update Due the Google Play Issue 

15 Comments
kamirza
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Let's hope so. Until yesterday the situation was different so maybe something happened today.
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I just received one UI 4 on my S20 5G
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I still remember last year samsung sent a camera update that really messed up my front camera. It was taking blurry pictures, even if you use a tripod stand and that issue was so annoying and it was fixed in about 2-3 months and I was so embarrassed to use my front camera in front of anyone even though I had "the flagship of 2020"
0 Likes
kamirza
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
But over 90 % of the countries have got it. Only 10% left behind including China, hong kong, Taiwan etc. I unfortunately have a Hong Kong model 9980 and using it in Pakistan. Security updates kept coming till October. Nothing since then. Let's hope its sorted soon. People are reporting bugs but many are having no trouble after some more updates.
0 Likes
FarHađ
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes most of users received and updated their device and for those who updated already Samsung may release another update to Fix the Bugs
0 Likes
kamirza
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Therefore it doesn't look like just Google play issue. There's some other political issue behind probably. I will certainly think twice before buying a Samsung again.
0 Likes