Original topic:

Samsung Beta 2.0

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 01:56 AM)
DevilBaba
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Been waiting for it from past 4 days, earlier they said will be available on 21st Oct in India but no sign of it today :( loosing the faith from samsung support team.

There are already ways out on xda to get android Q but don't know why samsung doesn't enable it for user who really want to test it. 

There should be own choice of enrollment, rather than waiting. Oneplus is way much better and ahead in updates from samsung.

Samsung is my first brand but seems like it's disappointing nowdays. What's your thoughts guys?

14 Comments
shanudils
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ya really it's seems they dont care about us after selling,his brand
shanudils
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
even i got update on my one plus 6 android q
DevilBaba
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I really regret switching from oneplus to samsung.. Oneplus literally created a special beta update and shared with me when i was having issues.. But here samsung replies they themself don't have idea when update will be available in india.. If they don't have answer to this question then to whom a customer should go for answer.

They are just loosing the faith from themselves....
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If getting latest operating system is what you want. Then oneplus is the way. If you need great camera, nice screen, build quality, water resistant then Samsung.
DevilBaba
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Oneplus also have a great camers bro.
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nope I have a 7t and its **bleep** compared to s10+
0 Likes
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
S10 plus has a better camera rating this year in comparison to Pixel 4 even. OnePlus camera is **bleep**.
0 Likes
nickymanzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
in every scenario OnePlus is far far better than Samsung, after selling there product to customer,the don't know who they are, Samsung only goal to selling there product
nickymanzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if you consider in the processer OnePlus benchmark is far batter then our 80000/- product and the price of OnePlus products is half of Samsung