Original topic:

SLOW CHARGING S21 ULTRA

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 01:52 AM)
Taby28144
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My s21 ultra is a week old. In first 30 mins Samsung claims it will charge more than 50% and I have even seen the video on YouTube bit goes around 51% avg. Mine charges around 35% everytime. Total charge from 1 to 100% it takes 1hr 20 mins. I bought the original charger and the cable I am using wivh I got with the phone. can someone asist
8 Comments
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Check your room temperature and . Do you charge regularly and Do you use phone while on charging and If you don't use your phone till phone battery get 0 and let it shut down and then charge it 0 to 100 don't use phone until it gets hundreds it will recalibrate your battery
0 Likes
Taby28144
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't use the phone while charging..done what you have said already
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Check your phone for update and if your phone gets heated then make do it off and let it cool down
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hello user,
Make sure your phone temperature before charging is below 35⁰C. Because in this temperature phone charging works better. Coming to the second poing please check whether fast charging is on in the decide care option. Try switching off your phone before charging to stop the running apps.
Thank You
0 Likes
Taby28144
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Done still no go
0 Likes
Taby28144
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How fast do your phone charge?
0 Likes
SgRepeat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have the same issue. If you charge the phone with a table fan blowing on it or when the room temperature is less than 27°C, it will charge from 5-100% within 1 hour 10 minutes.

Try it out. You'll see the difference.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes