Original topic:

SIM Icon selection - Recent UI change after One UI 6.1 update

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I strong dissatisfied with the recent change in One UI 6.1 regarding SIM icon selection. Previously, users could easily distinguish between SIM 1 and SIM 2 using numbered icons, which was simple and intuitive. The new update has removed this option, leaving only generic icons that are confusing and impractical for those using dual SIMs.

This change complicates what was once a straightforward task and introduces unnecessary confusion. The numbered icons were effective and served their purpose well. Removing them in favor of non-descriptive icons is a step backward in user experience design.

I urge you to reconsider this decision and bring back the option to use numbered icons for SIM selection. This small change can significantly improve usability and user satisfaction.

SIM Icon selection Screen 

7 Comments
karanvagh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
When in my phone 6.1 update will came
placeholder1971
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The new SIM icons after the update is a terrible idea!
fcsaba88
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I totally agree. There was absolutely no reason to change this. This doesn't improve user experience in any way. Please give us our icons back, it's really frustrating. 

0 Likes
Vikramarajan
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
They may add this feature, but why do they remove those old numbered icons.... It's very easy and convenient....
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
True
ravinirala123
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
the product manager must be sleeping while approving this idea
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6