Highlighted
Active Level 3
Edit **** Display replaced by samsung free of cost...
Thank you Samsung 

With deep regret and disappointment in samsung I am writing this 
After the last update of September security patch when ever my device is on auto brightness mode or on low brightness mode between 15 to 70%.The screen tend to become yellowish and if i lock the screen i am unable to unlock as the screen becomes black only little light on the top of the screen.

This is really frustrating as I m unable to unlock for long and its kind of embarrassing and humiliating in front of others .

Temporary solution I have to keep device on full brightness mode and it really hurts my eyes or I have to keep my device unlocked for 10 sec atlesst beforw unlocking again.

Similar update has been pushed in note 9 series and I have face same issue with that device also which is somehow resolved

I am unable to understand how your development and testing is working at pushing such updates. If you don't take good developers or tester ask me and if samsung did this deliberately to push customers to newer device, samsung had to take the blame and replace the fault devices.

When they have seen similar issue with other device and other regions why they are pushing same update on other devices.

Kindly provide the fix as early as possible , as replacement of the screen worth 13k is not a option, the device has been damaged your updates only. It is not a Rs10,000 device I have spend 65k on this and 72k on note 9.

This seems to me a clear trap to move your customers to but latest flagship. However, this has taken your company image down only. I AM NOT GOING TO BUY SAMSUNG STUFF FROM NOW . 
20 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
no value to write here ...write in get help feedback error report section in Samsung members home page below
Highlighted
did that also
Highlighted
👍👍
Highlighted
and I am also facing brightness issue in s9 .... in low brightness display is dim like ..previously it was not like that ... last security patche was bogus... and samgsung can't tell anything about software because all time I flash firmware from service center or smart switch which is process for non A/B partition type ota software like Samsung. .then also problem... none of the Samsung apps and software is optimised...... many note 9 users destroyed their display just after software update... if Samsung can't solve issue then why they release unoptimised update don't know
Highlighted
I have never seen such a company like hangsung where after software update, direct hardware can destroy 🤣🤣🤣
Highlighted
Active Level 5
it is very painful for us...spending lots of money for a device and after 2 yrs they became useless..
but the new 2.5 one ui update solves all the problem as i got the feedback from ither region..now it is not only superb phone but it also gives better SOT than last update
hope for the best...waiting
Highlighted
Issue Noted
Highlighted
Active Level 5
they fix this issue for free by replacing New Display,frame changed, OTA changed, and Battery changed.
Highlighted
how bro ... i am thinking of getting new phone 📱