Original topic:

SAMSUNG NOT GIVES 90FPS SUPPORT

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 12:05 AM)
Raja_Emran_Ali
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I Have S20 Ultra it hase 120Hz Display but i can't play games with 90FPS but the other barnd can do.
I don't know why samsung doing this with us.
Even MI phones have 90FPS Support.
But Samsung don't have 90FPS Support while playing game
I tried on BGMI & COD both Game have 90FPS Support but Samsung did not allow me to play with 90FPS.
I think it's totally lost of money 
I'm not spending again on samsung brand

9 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe they are preventing heat and throttling it may give, exynos 990
0 Likes
Galaxy S
So Samsung should Stop putting exynos processor.
0 Likes
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Don't ever think of gaming on Samsung devices.. And if do, then forget about high setting in gaming
0 Likes
Galaxy S
LOL
right
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This is samsung, never choose samsung again
0 Likes
Happyshake
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Try googling adaptive display for samsung. You will get a androidforum page where they explain about an app called GALAXY MAX HZ , you will need to do a simple debugging setup using LADB app,then you can force your screen into 0,44,60,90,120 depending on your phone. There is an adaptive option which is really useful. If youre suspicious you can enable the display option and keep an eye on the hz. I use it on my S21 Ultra 5G
0 Likes
Happyshake
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You can use GALAXY MAX HZ app for this. You need to do a simple patch with LADB app and you will be able to use 0,44,60,90,120 hz depending on your device!
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
deep9900
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My samsung fold 4 not support 90fps in bgmi
0 Likes