Original topic:

SAMSUNG LAG BEHIND ONE PLUS

(Topic created on: 05-24-2019 07:18 PM)
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
One plUs uses UFS 3 STORAGE in one plus 7 pro IT IS 80%FASTER THAN UFS2.1 WHICH USES IN S10 .ITS S SERUES 10 ANNIVERSARY BUT SAMSUNG IS NOT SO AGGESIVE.ONE DAY SAMSUNG LOST HIS VALUE
26 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
as for the fingerprint it is to old now I dont need fingerprint scanner any more it is too old this the time where Samsung should have brought the iris scanner which is more reliable than fingerprint sensor it is too old to have this feature now . we need the iris scanner back to its ground
kittu1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@shinchanNohara nowdays people dont care about durability...they want great experience..and even bezeled phoes dosent help in durabality if u want check the drop tests phones bezzeles are more durable and took more drops...and its not the time yet for iris scanner..because iris scan was not secure at all its just like a glitch feature...and this finger print is next generation...ultrasound bro its even more secure nobody can even cut your finger and unlock coz it checks the blood flow too..its not old its next generation...mayb in future we might get the secured iris version
kittu1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
watch a video on the bezeless phone and on a bazeled phone...u cant compare the experience also..what 95% dont even care about it coz it dosent concern them notch vs hole punch most of the people vote for hole punch...so its a good nove...
Galaxy S
If someone think that punch hole is distraction,I am sorry bro,its not at all..very soon you don't even realize that its there. Its not about tech savvy..or general consumer,punch hole is more reliable plus less distraction. Yeah you may quote it like this "that its personal prefrence". There is no such issue with Samsung UI. Again,it comes down to personal priority. Samsung still has best phone in the market at best price with overall performance not like other brands..
Galaxy S
I agree on this point@gurmeet,that Samsung could have done that i.e including ufs 3,but comparing brand like one plus with Samsung/Apple or even to Lg is not appropriate..even when it comes to pricing..
Galaxy S
If big screen is not required,why one plus gone for massive 6.75"borderless design..Most of the people demands big screen,because they are spending huge time on watching videos,playing game etc..
ranjit8541
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
In 2019 samsung is bringing innovations to their phones so some people may like and some don't like it.
I have seen news that samsung's next generation phones will have under display camera. so punch hole will be replaced by full screen.