Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 PLUS BLACK SCREEN CRUSH WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 11:50 AM)
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Good morning samsung members,

I came here to address the think which I am facing after update to android 10, from last 4 months I am trying to address this thing to samsung team. No one response me till now, I went to service center they are telling this is normal, its not, its so frustrating, I try to reset, put it on safe mode, odin software flash.. Nothing happent, its happent after update, SAMSUNG MY WARRANTY IS EXPIRED, I DONT WANT TO SPEND OTHER 15K MONEY ON A DISPLAY.. THIS IS FROM YOUR SOFTWARE PART. NOW AFTER ONE UI2. 1 I AM FACING GREENTINT ISSUE.. WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME TO GET TOUCH WITH SAMSUNG.. I AM POSTING A PICTURE HERE FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING, THIS THING ALSO HAPPENT WITH SAMSUNG S9, SAMSUNG S8. I AM NOT GETTING THE POINT, WHY SAMSUNG IS NOT DOING ANYTHING, 5MONTHS NOW. THIS WHY WE SPEND MONEY ON PHONE. I HEARD THAT SAMSUNG S20 ALSO HAVE SAME PROBLEM. THINK MEMBERS. YOU ARE SEPNDING YOUR MONEY ON PHONE AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING SERVICE BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE YEAR OLD, EVEN THIS IS FROM SAMSUNG SIDE MISTAKE.. CHECK THE ATTACHMENT, ONE IS I GOT IT FROM INTERNET BECAUSE IDK IF YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENT IN MY SCREENSHOT

16 Comments
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Is your Video Enhancer On in Advanced Settings, because that makes Black crush look more evident. Turn it off. Assuming that it is on in your case and is happening in Netflix. Also I had faced this issue in Netflix so I did a bit of research into it and found out that it was happening due to the actual compression of the video. I increased the Quality limit to Best on Netflix Settings in web version (This setting is not available on app), so it fixed my issue. Try this one, it should work. Talking about Green tint, you're right that is the issue from their end and it needs to be fixed asap. Personally I haven't noticed as such but, my friend with S9 is also facing the same.
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Let me try now
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mine is already off 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No if its happening on Netflix, you can solve it by changing the quality as explained in my previous comment.
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ohk
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's happent every where when in photo with black background
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8