Original topic:

SAMSUNG BIG MISTAKE

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 06:02 PM)
AK018
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
As we all are aware that EXYNOS processor is far behind the SNAPDRAGON version still Indian 🇮🇳 units are getting EXYNOS for NOTE 20 series.

I myself have hell lot of problems with my S20 Ultra device yet SAMSUNG have failed again to resolve the problems and end up saying its the same in all the devices. 

I WISH WHO'S EVER SEEING MY POST, IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO MOVE FROM SAMSUNG TO OTHER COMPANY PLEASE DO IT. 

11 Comments
Galaxy S
Lol shhhh. BAs **bleep** maan jayenge.
saarang007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Is Exynos processor causing problems only in S20? Because I have a Note 8 Exynos model and it's running perfectly fine since 3 years now, without any issues.

Besides, even if Samsung has collected feedback from customers about Exynos issues and plan to replace it with Snapdragon, it was probably not going to happen this year for Note 20....may happen next year. This is because the manufacturing units need to be prepared beforehand and hardware requirements and bifurcation start few months before a new phone is launched. So maybe it will happen next year if there is really problem with Exynos. Again, this will largely depend on Galaxy Note 20 performance with Exynos CPU.
0 Likes
AK018
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Problem is only with S20 series EXYNOS version. Remaining are well performed.
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bro i have note 10plus
since i bought it i regret it
my hard-earned cash is gone
its laggy in games and in everything
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
than also u purchased?
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
its ur mistake to purchase
0 Likes
AK018
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I know. What to do. I was helpless.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no one helplessly buys an s10!!
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Samsung in flagship device's using Powerful exynos chips than in mid range and budget Smartphones.
0 Likes