Original topic:

S9 tint issue

(Topic created on: 09-30-2021 07:11 PM)
alwaysthinkbetter
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung customer service replies are just automated resposnes sent at different times under different names. You ask me why? Simple. No matter what you type, the responses will be same, and in no way connected to our reply or question. Samsung has found a convenient way to fool its customers. Since 2018 they have been asking S9 users who had tint display issues with their device to reset, start in safe mode, send logs. 2021, and Samsung is still studying the problem. If obtaining logs was that important, why didnt Samsung service centre run these tests, when I took my device to the Service centre for assessment? Can Samsung customer service(real person) answer this post?
2 Comments
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Tried that...not helpful...now I am just tired looking at this screen that has gone bad...
0 Likes