Original topic:

S9 speaker help.

(Topic created on: 08-30-2019 01:06 PM)
mitron56
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Can anyone please help test whether your S9 vibrates due to earpiece speaker. You can test this by playing a stereo test on YouTube.

My s9 has been vibrating badly whenever anything is played through the earpiece speaker, even during calls on speaker.  This doesn't happen when playing through bottom speaker.

I noticed this after getting my display changed but samsung says this is normal.
Thanks 🙏🏻
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Bro, common hai, as these smartphones supports Dolby atmos(Flowing sound/or you can say acoustic sound technology) and speaker sound is quite high..so it results in the vibration of the back panel..Its like sound flowing from the entire device.. Even, I feel same in my S10+, when volume goes up like more than 80%..so, no need to worry about it..As sound flows from the entire device so it feels like vibration at the back panel..if vibration is really high, then you may visit service center..but in my opinion, just relax..as it's design feature

NOTE: LG/HTC HAS THE SAME TECHNOLOGY BUT THEY HAVE FAR SUPERIOR DESIGN AND THERE IS NO SUCH ISSUE WHILE PLAYING MUSIC, WHICH IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE..
0 Likes
mitron56
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I know that some vibration is normal but this clearly doesn't seem normal.

it clearly feels like a cheap Chinese phone speaker vibrating all around.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Then you should visit service center and get it checked..
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
this is due to bone conduction technology , dolby atmos has nothing to do with this .

its normal . dont worry s9 , s10 all has this technology

The screens would use bone conduction technology, vibrating to create noise. because the vibrations need to impact your skull.
This technology actually already exists (and is fairly common) in headphones.

You can buy bone conduction headphones that vibrate your skull, sitting near – but not inside – your ear.

This bone conducting for those who want to listen to music but can’t afford to block out ambient noise – like nearby vehicles.

Bone Conduction sound technology actually a Military technology.. TURN UP THE VOLUME TOO MUCH AND WILL LITERALLY VIBRATE
It’s a not a terrible sensation, but it is a little unsettling.

for more info you can use google why bone conduction technology literally vibrate the device with earpieces speakers
0 Likes
vishalthakur
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Hey Folks

0 Likes