Original topic:

S9 plus... display issue

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 05:44 PM)
Gini25
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How many of you facing display issue of samsung s9 plus after warranty expires.

0 Likes
11 Comments
Gini25
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have marked a complaint to samsung ceo and service head I m fighting for the same
Galaxy S
there are 100s of users facing display issue.
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes. me too
0 Likes
chelladurai
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am not facing display issue. but I am facing battery drain issue. when I am ask customer service they ask me to use low display brightness, and turn of synchronize, if I use this then why I should bought galaxy s9 plus.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am not also having display issue .not battery issues also ..but i am feeling that somehow brightness is not up to the mark.... in low brightness display getting dim and dull like ..
previously it's not there and this is software issue only .. each time I update software via service center then also problem only this time I am facing... and you are facing battery problems because basically may you update your software via mobile data or wifi where the only proper process to install software via smart switch and pc or from odin or through authorised samsung service center as they use odin only for their official purpose otherwise simply software update via mobile data or wifi brings software loop holes over software which hamper battery performance and create various problems in devices
Wretace
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Try reseting the phone, there might be bugs and caches after the updates, I did a factory reset on my samsung s9 plus and its now much more battery efficient than it was before.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Gini25
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I guess team of samsung is too busy to reply on mail for concern of customer
0 Likes