Original topic:

S9 plus display issue

(Topic created on: 10-18-2021 04:45 PM)
boopathii
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi in my s9 plus in always on display mode im only able to see the clock other areas are true black
But when I unlock the phone or while using the mobile im able to see the black areas are shown as lite grey clour.i have checked in dark mode at setting page also showing the black areas are visible
Even im able to see the full screen as lite grey on power on time
Always on display mode only im able see the true black
Is that software problem? Please help me fix this
Thansm
5 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Could be the yellow/green tint issue that comes up on most of the samsung flagship.
boopathii
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks..custom rom will fix it? Or its display problem?
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
The actual cause of this issue is unknown, normally the service centre staff tells that the display needs replacement to get it fixed.

I'm not sure if custom roms are gonna fix it, you may have to ask that to someone who already tried it on XDA-Developers (S9+ forum).
boopathii
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks,I will ask ..and yes I went samsung service center,they told me to change the display
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes