Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9 plus autofocus issue.

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 08:07 AM)
Abdul777
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Aoa fellow members. I am using exynos S9 plus G965F/D running latest android 10 one ui 2.0 with April 1st patch. My phone has been constantly struggling to focus on nearby objects. Not just in the Camera app but also on Snapchat and Instagram. I thought it was a software issue because I had this on Android 9 with one ui 1.0. I thought update would fix it but android 10 update didn't. So I waited for latest patch but it still didn't. I haven't dropped this phone once. No sides are even scuffed and the phone is in a case. I have been reading online how Samsung phones, namely the s20s have been developing the same autofocus hunting issues. It's worse in video and photo mode can't seem to lock on even after tapping. Are you guys facing the same issue? The phone is out of warranty obvioulsy now. Your comments would be much appreciated.
5 Comments
hashirajaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also having the same problem with note10plus... once Apple starts to give more space than 5gb cloud data i will not think twice but jump to iPhone.
hashirajaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
well in your case you can goto bootloader menu and try wipe cache, it might help you.
Abdul777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just wiped the cache through recovery, it is somewhat better but whenever open the App is stays out of focus. Tap to focus is working better now. Thanks!
hashirajaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
glad that it turns out to be working for you, try to use pro mode and see if autofocus has improved.
MalikNomee8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i also have same issue,
0 Likes