Original topic:

S9 plus UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 09:46 PM)
Vino33
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung,

We pay huge amount to buy your phones but you guys not giving the software update, even look out the redmi realme companies they are giving update for their starting Device too.

Don't fool the customers.

Every s9 users  rise this issue......!
20 Comments
ashirbad98
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
All You have to do is wait.
Because you are Samsung Customer 🙂
Vino33
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ha ha 😊😊😊
we are indians not fools we have to ask questions or we will not get it 🙃
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
better don't ask for 3.0 🤣🤣 instead of that please ask to fixed which already present in devices like accent colour or something... 11 features removed from 3.0 .... smart select gone, adaptive battery gone, notification bubble gone and this time it's default you can't change it , AOD colour wheels from clock gone ,camera filters gone and many more.....each time the os upgrade allaways helpful it doesn't mean everytime
Vino33
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
but performance wise?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
when 2.5 will come then just flash it from service center or via odin which is process .. I think performance wise it will Don't have huge differences.... aur performance to note20 ,s20 like donkeyship me bhi diya gaya ... mila to halua unko🤣🤣 game lag and battery itna heat ki egg se chicken 🐔 Bahar aa jaye
Vino33
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hmm 😇 I think will not receive UI2.5 too😁
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes 100% will received bro ... according to Korean community the 2.5 behaving typically and interfering with iris scanner and motherboard so as 2.5 is last major update for that device hence you have to wait a little for complete bug fixation and fully optimised software
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro if I helped you then please don't forget to accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments 👍😛
Vino33
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What about UI3.0?😇😇😇

THAT'S MY QUESTION RIGHT

SORRY FOR NOT ACCEPTING