Original topic:

S9 camera blurry

(Topic created on: 07-20-2020 06:59 AM)
Ankitnyk
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi it's just been 2 months I brought the Samsung galaxy S9 and the camera is grtting blurry on all the apps after the latest update
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
first time hearing it's because in galaxy s9 s9+ camera features turned into just fantastic with clean photography....how did you updated your last 2.1 software? if you used simply mobile data or wifi then this types of issues quite possible to form..because that firmware needed to be flashed which is one and only proper and recommended method especially when any big os update or new ui interface comes..i am using same devices and I flashed it by service center..no issues present
lalittt123
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
you have only 1 solution that update software via wifi so pls dont comment if you dont hv suitable answer
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
mr .lalittt123 ...don't tell to any software engineer or Samsung developer team that wifi or mobile data is better to install software especially when any big os update or new ui interface comes....do you have any idea if don't have then please don't comment like bogus....Samsung provides non A/B type ota software..there is one and only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center....if mobile data or wifi is process then none of the same device will suffer different different types of issues by same software...thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device....if you don't know then know it...hum ,Samsung service center to bewakoof hain jo smart switch recommend karte hain 🤣🤣🤣..what suitable answer you want? do you want to see more? see other users opinion....so stop spreading nonsense in community forum and mind your language please because you are telling this to expert team
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Mr. Lalittt123
Yes this is the ultimate solution for any software glitches. I personally prefer odin than smartswitch or ota. For security updates I'm using smartswitch from last 2 updates. Previously I used to use odin for all updates. In my opinion ota is for those who don't have pc/laptop. Also Samsung suggests to use smartswitch.
Ankitnyk
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah I did it on wifi..so do I take it to the service center or what next
0 Likes
lalittt123
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same in my s9+ camera quality is getting inferior with every update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
See the comment below by Rana. Any major update it is recommended to flash via odin or smartswitch or service center.
0 Likes
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
actual thing is camera is perfectly fine after One UI 2.1.......you guys try factory resetting the device or flashing with odin so that old device data gets replaced with new os data, after no issues you will face....if u cant do wat i said above try clearing data of camera application.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
remove any guard or polytechnic fro. your camera lens
0 Likes