Original topic:

S9, S9+ Note 9 ONE UI 2.1 update

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 05:09 PM)
kapilrtn
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
At 11 april 2020 i tweet to @SamMobiles @SamsungIndia @samsung_dev @SamsungMobile will you provide One UI 2.1 update for S9, S9+ & Note9. Sammobile reply me 

Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 One UI 2.1 update might not come

After that today a korean user reply  on my tweet 

Hi im from korean sm-n960n note9 user note9 one ui 2.1 test time please wait. 

Here is link 

It also share on some tech website 

5 Comments
kapilrtn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
And + s9 note9 make but We cant S20 camera because s9 note9 dont have NPU https://t.co/LpW0IUZMu0
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
nice
0 Likes
kapilrtn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi? Galaxy Note SW is in charge.

Thank you for your valuable comments. The One UI 2.1 update is applied to new features including cameras applied to the latest products such as the S20, so it was difficult to guarantee optimal performance in the Note 9 situation, so we did not apply it. However, we are doing our best to listen to customers' voices and make better products, and we are currently checking and applying the functions that can be added with OneU12.1. Please note that due to a careful review process to give a positive response, the response is late. We will do our best to prepare and provide stable software.

Thank you.

10:31
0 Likes
kapilrtn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi. 9 series users,

The expressions between the representatives are slightly different, but please understand the answers in the same context. In the release standard, I'm not sure if the users of Note 9 are using more recent terminals, but I'm going to work with the person in charge of Note to make all decisions on 9 series terminals without discrimination as much as possible.

Have a comfortable night ~

20:50
0 Likes
kapilrtn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi. Galaxy S is in charge.

As everyone knows, if there are many changes, such as OS upgrades and One UI version updates, system memory usage will increase. The system memory partition is determined with optimized conditions in consideration of future OS upgrade plans and update versions (error correction and security patch application, etc.), user available memory, etc. Since the space can be different, the function with relatively large memory usage may be determined depending on the memory situation of each terminal. Of course, when applying new functions, the characteristics and performance of each chipset are also important criteria.

Currently, we are considering whether One UI 2.1 application and related new functions can be applied to S9 / N9 terminals. In order to provide a new experience to as many users as possible, we have been reviewing devices that can be applied to One UI 2.1 spread among devices when they were released before the launch of the S20, but please understand that we are responding carefully because we cannot answer with will.

We will deeply apologize for the lack of communication regarding One UI 2.1 inquiries, and we will do our best to deliver positive news.

Thank you.
0 Likes