Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9 Plus Fast Charging Not Working

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 11:05 PM)
Asadullaha
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I'm facing a charging problem with my mobile as its not fast charging. There's nothing wrong with the charger because it fast charge other phones but not mine. I also changed the charger but it didn't worked. I cleaned my charging port as well still not worked. 
Any ideas what to do with that?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Check in the battery settings that Fast Charging via cable is on or not.
Secondly, most of the times USB cables does this problem. Try with other USB cables.
If these two are not solution of your problem then consider visiting Samsung care centre.
Asadullaha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
already done what you said here. still not working. infact used the same cable and charger with other mobiles, and they are fast charging. but my mobile doesn't fast charge. changed charger, cable and cleaned the port too. not working.
AhsanA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Samsung Pakistan. Please make sure that you are using an original Samsung charger and cable for your smartphone.
Asadullaha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it is an original charger. there's nothing wrong with the charger.
0 Likes
Asadullaha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the same charger and cable fast charges other mobiles but they cannot fast charge my mobile only.
0 Likes
Asadullaha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i think there's problem with the charging port.
0 Likes
Abdul777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Try using alternate charger and cable. Also make sure your device isn't hot. You said your device is not fast charging. Please can you be specific. I mean does the device clearly indicate in words on screen fast charging when you connect charger or there is just written cable charging? I had a problem with my s9 plus. I connected my fast charger to one outlet and fast charging appeared on phone but it wouldn't charge. So I connected to a different outlet/source in another room. It started working. Also note that my device was very hot on the first outlet. I did let it cool down and then started charging again. It didn't trouble again.
0 Likes