Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

is there any way to solve my problem.

12 Comments
Highlighted
yes exactly...display colour banding issue ....and iris scanner biometric area turning into dark blackish pink when trying to unlock device by iris biometric......
Highlighted
and after launching built-in camera when trying to unlock device by using iris scanner then area of iris scanner turning into dark blackish pink....check ✔ yourself once then please confirm me....because then only I can launched complain with strong evidence
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
same issue
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Are you getting this issue after the June update?
Highlighted
yes 2 .1. and I flashed firmware from service center then also display colour banding issue present
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Hmm...if the issue is there even after a clean install, it could potentially be an issue with the current update.
I believe there is no safe way to roll back, right?
Highlighted
no ...you have to root for that....i don't want to roll back because otherwise device is like champ.....only this 2 issues present.....it's definitely software issue it's because i am using iris biometric for secure folder also ...no problem with that no black iris scanner area....if it was hardware issue then both iris biometric can show their fault......and display banding issue is there....means display colour sometimes normal sometimes dull like
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Yep. Same here. Everything was working absolutely fine before the last update.
Highlighted
may be next security patch update will solved it.....i hope so .... 2.1 is new interface,,,it will take time to overcome all the software holes and issues by regular security patch update.....but problem is that....,security patch update not coming by regular basis