Original topic:

S9 (Exynos) Gradient Banding / Black Crush issue/sceen colour changes,video call black crush

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 12:15 AM)
Sajalahamed
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

is there any way to solve my problem.

12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes exactly...display colour banding issue ....and iris scanner biometric area turning into dark blackish pink when trying to unlock device by iris biometric......
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
and after launching built-in camera when trying to unlock device by using iris scanner then area of iris scanner turning into dark blackish pink....check ✔ yourself once then please confirm me....because then only I can launched complain with strong evidence
0 Likes
Sajalahamed
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
same issue
werockpokey
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Are you getting this issue after the June update?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes 2 .1. and I flashed firmware from service center then also display colour banding issue present
0 Likes
werockpokey
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hmm...if the issue is there even after a clean install, it could potentially be an issue with the current update.
I believe there is no safe way to roll back, right?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no ...you have to root for that....i don't want to roll back because otherwise device is like champ.....only this 2 issues present.....it's definitely software issue it's because i am using iris biometric for secure folder also ...no problem with that no black iris scanner area....if it was hardware issue then both iris biometric can show their fault......and display banding issue is there....means display colour sometimes normal sometimes dull like
werockpokey
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yep. Same here. Everything was working absolutely fine before the last update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
may be next security patch update will solved it.....i hope so .... 2.1 is new interface,,,it will take time to overcome all the software holes and issues by regular security patch update.....but problem is that....,security patch update not coming by regular basis
0 Likes