Original topic:

S9+ App switch bug after OneUI

(Topic created on: 01-25-2019 07:14 AM)
Karan4
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Has anybody faced issue such as phone hangs for 10 - 20 seconds or apps reset when you open then after quickly switching in between them? I have seen this atleast 10 times on my S9+ after upgrade. There is no other issue. Sometimes even I get the error that System UI stopped working.
What should I Do?
I have already resetter the device after upgrade.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Karan4
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Just realized that this happens when you are in apps switching window and you quickly swipe down an app windows instead of up. after that if you open app switch window again it won't open and your phone will hang for few seconds.
0 Likes
MrRobot
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this happened with me too
0 Likes
Karan4
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hope to see a fix soon 🤞
0 Likes
pratiksatpute
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
no problem in my case
0 Likes
manthan6199
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
no issues in my case
0 Likes
SHADOW1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yes i have....thats soo fucked up. the one ui looks good but doesnt function well. it has many bugs
0 Likes
Karan4
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I just hope they acknowledge this bug and fix it ASAP.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no issue
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing issue in the device after the update. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Send feedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes